Additional News & Resources
- New England Journal of Medicine: Covid-19 – Navigating the Uncharted
- Nowcasting and forecasting the potential domestic and international spread of the 2019-nCoV outbreak originating in Wuhan, China: a modelling study
- UCSF’s Dr. Charles Chiu partners with Mammoth Biosciences to develop rapid diagnostic tests for Wuhan Coronavirus
- Bay Area Biotech companies join race to develop/repurpose drugs to treat Wuhan Coronavirus
- A clinical trial to repurpose Remdesivir for Coronavirus was just announced by Gilead based on treatment of an infected patient in Washington.
- California Department of Public Health Press Release
- WHO Press Conference Transcript 1/29/2020
- This Week in Virology – The Year of the Coronavirus
- UHS FAQ on CoronaVirus
- New York Times: Transmission patterns of coronavirus “very concerning”, remarks CEND Faculty Dr. Art Reingold
- How Bad Will the Coronavirus Get? Here are 6 Key Factors
For any concerns about your own symptoms, call your healthcare provider (UHS Advice Line for students at (510 643-7197). For more information on the University Health Services response, please refer to the UHS health advisory message.